ReoScript is an ECMAScript-like script language runner for .NET applications. By using ReoScript, the application would be able to run own extended script library.
- ECMAScript-like script language
- Provides the ability to run script for .NET Application
- Easy to install
- Support to add customize objects, types and functions
- Directly access to existing .NET classes; including using .NET framework classes
- Variety of interactive mode between .NET and Script
- Enhanced syntax and features, like import keyword and lambda expressions
How it works
See documentation at Documentation.
Official technical support available at unvell.com/services.
Copyright(c) 2012-2015 unvell.com, all Rights Reserved.
THIS CODE AND INFORMATION IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.